Friday, March 24, 2006

Welcome Back

We appreciate all your kind words of support for our family in this difficult time. Please take a moment to read through our posts today. We need your help.

There will be no justice for Sal until the full details of what happened are publicly disclosed, those who are responsible are held accountable for their actions, and police policies and tactics are changed to prevent another senseless tragedy like this from happening again. With your help, we can accomplish these goals.

With love and appreciation,

Sal and Anita
Proud Parents of Dr. Salvatore J. Culosi

1 comment:

Ben said...

I have come to your site by a link from TheAgitator.com where I have followed this absolutely unbelievable and sad history.
I'm not living in the US, but I visited the States very often in the past. I planned to return some day but I'm not sure I really want to return to a country where people are shot by the police "by accident".
What happened to you (and I understand your case is not the only one with such a tragic end) touches me deeply.
The fact that nobody seems to be accountable for the deliberate killing of an innocent person fills me with rage.
You need a lot of courage to overcome the loss of your son.